Samsung Monitors

raygraphix 20:13 29 Apr 03

I bought 17' Samtron 17E monitor. After 2 months of using it.

Bang....Its blown.
O.K. 3 years warranty what the heck call samsung support...."They said I will recive my monitor in 3 working days".

O.K Fair enough....I waited...after 3 days..No response.

The fifth day , I called and asked what happen to my monitor.on the way..Sir said smart samsung guy." Didn't get...oh what a luck..Called next day...asked where is my monitor( Sir, It will be delived to you today."..What Time I asked, Sorry Sir We are not allowed to give time..ahhh.There's a catch 22..I am not going to get my monitor..but I waited that day..as usual.Nothing happened.

By the way, I am still waiting for my monitor.

I am planning to setup a website under : dontbuysamsung.co.uk

Any Comments.

Sion 20:36 29 Apr 03

Wouldn't this be more suited to the Consumerwatch channel?

And you are getting a replacement F.O.C. aren't you? I think 3 days is bit optimistic for any company. Patience is a virtue after all.

That's my two cents anyway.

raygraphix 07:43 30 Apr 03

Its almost a week.
Then again..its not about how many days..I was given wrong information.

I have wasted all my time.
Thats important.
Well, if samsumg can replace my precious time..then I cannot arguu..can I.

Having said..this..I better wait See how it works this time.

Rama Ayappah

LastChip 11:33 30 Apr 03

I have not experienced Samsung's after sales service, so it would be unwise to comment, but it strikes me as a shame that a company which provides excellent products (in my experience), does not keep it's promises when dealing with complaints.

I have three Samsung monitors in use currently, all of which have provided faultless service, and would not hesitate to buy more.

I think you have probably been unlucky with yours, but I do sympathize with you, as I have experienced myself, rotten after sales service with a different company.

The computer industry in general, needs to get to grips with poor service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 2D animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

Siri not working? Try these troubleshooting fixes