Samsung Monitors

raygraphix 20:13 29 Apr 03

I bought 17' Samtron 17E monitor. After 2 months of using it.

Bang....Its blown.
O.K. 3 years warranty what the heck call samsung support...."They said I will recive my monitor in 3 working days".

O.K Fair enough....I waited...after 3 days..No response.

The fifth day , I called and asked what happen to my monitor.on the way..Sir said smart samsung guy." Didn't get...oh what a luck..Called next day...asked where is my monitor( Sir, It will be delived to you today."..What Time I asked, Sorry Sir We are not allowed to give time..ahhh.There's a catch 22..I am not going to get my monitor..but I waited that day..as usual.Nothing happened.

By the way, I am still waiting for my monitor.

I am planning to setup a website under : dontbuysamsung.co.uk

Any Comments.

Sion 20:36 29 Apr 03

Wouldn't this be more suited to the Consumerwatch channel?

And you are getting a replacement F.O.C. aren't you? I think 3 days is bit optimistic for any company. Patience is a virtue after all.

That's my two cents anyway.

raygraphix 07:43 30 Apr 03

Its almost a week.
Then again..its not about how many days..I was given wrong information.

I have wasted all my time.
Thats important.
Well, if samsumg can replace my precious time..then I cannot arguu..can I.

Having said..this..I better wait See how it works this time.

Rama Ayappah

LastChip 11:33 30 Apr 03

I have not experienced Samsung's after sales service, so it would be unwise to comment, but it strikes me as a shame that a company which provides excellent products (in my experience), does not keep it's promises when dealing with complaints.

I have three Samsung monitors in use currently, all of which have provided faultless service, and would not hesitate to buy more.

I think you have probably been unlucky with yours, but I do sympathize with you, as I have experienced myself, rotten after sales service with a different company.

The computer industry in general, needs to get to grips with poor service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…