+++ SAMSUNG ML-2510 TONER REFILLS +++

pcdimwit 21:40 28 Sep 09

Hi, I have a samsung ML-2510 B/W laser printer, it has done (I am sure) no more than 300 prints with the original cartidge and now the toner light is flashing, because of the ABSURD cost of a new cartridge it would be better to buy a complete new printer, however I am thinking of buying one of these toner re-fills off ebay, can anyone recommend them?? I am only doing b/w letters and document copies, dont have to be perfect, but am wondering what others think of these re-fill products?? I cant find much info on search engines from independent people, the companies on ebay all CLAIM that the refills are as good and long lasting as the manufacturers original cartridge - well they would wouldnt they??? what am I best doing??? thanks PCDIMWIT

MAT ALAN 21:48 28 Sep 09

it has done (I am sure) no more than 300 prints with the original cartidge and now the toner light is flashing,

If this is true i wouls suggest you have some underlying problem...

On the plus side, the ML-2510 is exceptionally easy to take care of. The only removable part is the combined toner and drum, which means replacing a toner cartridge is a job that will take less than a minute. The cartridge itself will cost £49 (click here) and will print 3,000 pages, although the starter cartridge supplied only runs to a decidedly stingy 1,000 pages.
click here
text taken from link...

if you read specs from here
click here

you should be getting 1o times more than you are...

I am Spartacus 00:51 29 Sep 09

If you remove the cartridge and shake it from side to side you'll get a lot more pages out of it. I got about 1000 more out of my last cartridge.

The light also flashes if small pieces of paper are in the mechanism.

I am Spartacus 00:54 29 Sep 09

I get my compatibles from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now