samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 hdmi error

BESTIE 14:43 30 Jan 14

I cant seem to get the right connectors to show tablet on tv screen, Any help would be appreciated

BESTIE 14:56 30 Jan 14

I bought a lead from amazon that doesn't fit, so I bought an adaptor from maplin. When connected to tv nothing changed on any hdmi ports, so tried different Tv model and still same. when contacted Samsung I was told tv must be MHL enabled? PC world/Currys advised me should just come up automatically like dvd player or bluray. TV manufacturer tell me should work.

Bris 15:27 30 Jan 14

Some info click here

Seems that MHL is an adaptation of HDMI.

This cable may do the trick click here

BESTIE 15:33 30 Jan 14

thanks for that, do you know is the Samsung S3 and S4 the same connection as the Samsung tab 3 10.1 as I already bought a lead from amazon and the connection is too small to fit tablet

Bris 16:21 30 Jan 14

Sorry but dont have a Samsung tab, however, I have downloaded a manual and it appears that the only connector is what Samsung calls a "Multi purpose jack" which seems to double as a USB/MHL connector.

Have a look here

I am sure that it wont be long before someone on the forum who has a Samsung will come on board and advise on the best course of action.

BRYNIT 16:33 30 Jan 14

I think you need a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 / 10.1 MHL 2.0 HDMI HDTV adaptor CLICK HEREor a Multi-media dock.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…