Samsung Galaxy S2 creates "ghost" files.

m800afc 14:25 PM 24 Mar 13

I listen to mp3 audio books on my Samsung Galaxy S2 but now it shows in my book folder that I have many copies of every single mp3, but only the last mp3 of every set of duplicates actually plays and when I check it on the computer it only shows one of each mp3.

I only have one audio book folder and I manually put all of the mp3's on my phone from my computer. I have no syncing apps on either my phone or computer so it's not trying to sync my mp3's or anything, and I put all of the exact copies of the mp3's on my Samsung Galaxy S2 and they display normally. I have deleted all of my mp3's several times and recopied them from both my computer and my phone and its the problem persists.

Does anyone know why this is happening? I have googled this problem but every post I found the person was using a syncing app or program, and none of the solutions applied to my problem.

hellowinter 09:28 AM 25 Mar 13

I'm having the same issue too on my work phone :(

Forum Editor 17:06 PM 28 Mar 13

Transferred to Tech Helproom.

m800afc 11:54 AM 04 Apr 13

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Toshiba dynaPad release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro 4 rival with Windows 10

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November