SAMSUNG galaxy note tab 10.1.....:p

ludey dudey 13:05 PM 08 Jan 13

Hey guys, girls, anyone with a samsung tab...

i just picked my wife up a galaxy note 10.1 tab & have had a play around with it, checked out some of the features etc but im alilte stumped when i comes to downloading apps NOT through the tab but through my PC. im reasonably savy with my laptop & use a Ipad myself (jailbrocken) downloading online and drag & drop into itunes etc but was wondering was the procedure is to do the same thing on this samsung..?

if any one has one or knows how that would be top banana :)

Ludey Dudey

compumac 14:14 PM 08 Jan 13

To download apps for the Samsung Galaxy Tab as opposed to through your PC, then on the Tab go to Play Store and then click on the magnifying glass (top right)

ludey dudey 14:21 PM 08 Jan 13

thanks for your reply but im actually trying to download them without using the tab, same as if i want to get app for my Ipad without going through the app store i just get it via torrent & drag & drop into itunes for sync, was intressted as to wether this is possible on the samsung, if so how

cheers

morddwyd 19:28 PM 08 Jan 13

Are you talking about free apps or paid for ones?

I'm at a bit of a loss to know why you're using torrent.

I have no problem accessing Play Store through my PC

compumac 22:04 PM 08 Jan 13

Why do you not want to use the Tab to download directly?

wee eddie 23:08 PM 08 Jan 13

compumac: because he's too tight to pay 98p for an App.

ludey dudey 09:14 AM 09 Jan 13

wouldnt quite say i was tight, just looking at understanding the whole process & options available. you mentioned downloading apps directly? do you mean through the app/play store thingie or using something like utorrent? if i can direct download directly to the tab then great, still wrapping my head around whole android side.

ta

morddwyd 09:28 AM 09 Jan 13

I'm still a bit confused.

In your original post you say that you don't want tow download through the Tab, but in your last post you say that such a thing would be great

If you are looking for a method to pirate paid for apps I doubt if you'll get much help here.

compumac 09:35 AM 09 Jan 13

As I first stated:-

To download apps for the Samsung Galaxy Tab as opposed to through your PC, then on the Tab go to Play Store and then click on the magnifying glass (top right) ..

Quite straight forward.

ludey dudey 10:24 AM 09 Jan 13

okay cool, thanks for your help guys

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

DxO One 'pro' camera attachment for the iPhone: UK pricing & availability

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites