Samsung E590

plok 19:42 25 Nov 07

I've just bought this mobile phone because it had a camera on it and I have taken some pictures but how do I download them onto my computer, running WXP?
I connect the lead but the computer says that there is no software loaded but I thought this was already on WXP. Can anyone help, please?

rossgolf 20:00 25 Nov 07

you should of got a disk with the phone in which you will find the software
or you could put the pics onto your mem card using the fone then put them ontothe computer with a card reader

mammak 20:03 25 Nov 07

Try this in your phone setting USB settings mass storage device by unticking modem before you plug in your cable

this has worked on a few of my Samsung mobiles without installing any software provided which in my opinion is a bit of a pain! good luck.

mammak 20:09 25 Nov 07

Sorry I did not make that clear enough for you ( I was on my mobile whiles I was posting to you)

Settings > phone settings > USB setting > and click Mass storage device before plugging your phone into your computer on your C: drive it should read as removable storage hope this helps.

jimv7 20:13 25 Nov 07

Its for the e570 but its the same family so worth a try, download the software from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009