Samsung D600 Mobile Phone & E-Mail

Sibbo 19:02 26 Jul 06

I've recently bought one of the above phones after breaking my Samsung E700. The E700 was capable of sending e-mails straight out of the box, however the D600 is not. Both phones were on the Virgin network. I have contacted Virgin, and they say that they do not provide an e-mail service! If this is the case, how did my old mobile achieve this. They instructed me that if I have an e-mail account, then I can set the phone up to receive/send them. Does anybody know how I would do this on the Samsung D600? Thanks in advance.

skidzy 19:19 26 Jul 06

Hi Sibbo...think this may help a little.click here Do you have the Wap avaible on your D600.if not you will need that set up first,normally phoning your provider (Virgin) will result in them sending your activation texts and then run through setting up your account details.
Think this link will tell you what you need to know click here

Sibbo 20:02 26 Jul 06

Yes, my mate helped with the Wap set up last night. My E700 was already set up when I received it from Virgin. However, the D600 was a replacement via my home insurance after the E700 phone broke. He guided me to the relevant part of the Virgin site which resulted in them sending me some messages which set it up automatically.

Sibbo 21:17 26 Jul 06

All sorted now, thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac