Same old problem again.No downloaded images

tonyx1302 15:28 08 Mar 04

Sorry to go over old ground and I know that this problem has been solved before via this forum,but quite a lot of sites I visit don't down load images. I have just tried to visit a kitchen door site which downloads okay but it will not show me sample images. All I get is a outline of where the images should be.I am on IEv6 with XP on B/B.
I have tried the obvious like Tools/Int Ops/reset default and ticking show pictures etc but no success.
I really don't want to change my browser to Firebird/Opera as I am basically happy with IE.

Thanks in anticipation

Jester2K 15:30 08 Mar 04

Whats the site? If we can have a look we can tell if its the site at fault or not...

tonyx1302 16:40 08 Mar 04

Hi Jester2K.The site is click here

Old Shep 17:02 08 Mar 04

I can see the pics so it must be a problem your end. Is it the only site you cannot get pics on or is it all of them. Dont know the answer to your problem as yet because you have already done the obvious.

tonyx1302 17:12 08 Mar 04

Hi Old Shep. It happens on various sites

Old Shep 17:21 08 Mar 04

Try here you may find the answerclick here

Rennaissance 17:53 08 Mar 04

If it doesnt load, right click the outline of the picture and click on show picture. See if this works. I do not know a cure for it showing pictures permanantly though.

anon1 18:41 08 Mar 04

did you download java? click here click on get java (can be busy at times and show page unavailable keep trying)

britto 20:02 08 Mar 04

do you need macromedia flash player to view them? my comp seems to be using this.

tonyx1302 20:26 08 Mar 04

Hi everyone. Thanks for all your responses.I have Java 2 Runtime Env. but not Macromeadia Flash player. Can you please tell me where I can download it from.

thanks again everyone

britto 20:44 08 Mar 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…