Same E-mail keeps being sent in InBox

Toria 15:55 03 Oct 06

Help! My friend has sent me a joke e-mail bur now I cannot get rid of it! It is continuously being delivered. I delete, go in Delete Items and Delete again - then I see it being re-sent again! Can anyone please help with advice. I have some instructions, which tells me to RUN and type in telnet mail.tesco.net 110 then another box should appear, it does but not long enough for to to progress any further with the instructions.

Diodorus Siculus 16:09 03 Oct 06

click here and login to the webmail site; it should then be possible to delete from the server.

Toria 17:25 03 Oct 06

Thank you for your response, but I am not an experienced user, I did the CLICK, which took me to the TESCO WEB SITE, but what do you mean by logon to webmail? Is it the tab that says INTERNET ACCESS?

johnnyrocker 17:28 03 Oct 06

top left under services 'webmail log in'

johnny.

Toria 18:30 16 Oct 06

I don't understand what is happening. I am on dial-up and I can get a few e-mails come through (approx maybe 4) then it disconnects, or I can be in the middle of sending one - can you tell me what the problem could be and how I resolve it? I have another 2 problems, which I will post with new threat titles. Oh Dear, not doing very well am I!

Toria 18:32 16 Oct 06

When I log on I this message comes up in a menu box.
The application has failed to start because SAVRT32.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

How do I install it, if it needs doing?

Toria 18:35 16 Oct 06

I have run Spybot Search severally times, but there is always one problem that will not delete, even when I do a restart and it trys it on 1st boot up.
HKEY-LOCAL-MACHINE\SOFTWARE\YourSiteBar

Toria 18:36 16 Oct 06

I have another error come up, which is:
Internal Error 2753.ADBZ.EXE - What on earth does that mean? Help, Please!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5