sam knows bb line tester

jolorna 14:47 20 Oct 08

im only on bt ip stream 2000, i have always used this site click here to check what speed my line is capable of if i was to get adsl max, for a long time it has shown my line to be able to support 8+ meg and next doors who is on adsl max to be able to support 7.5+ meg, just recently i have been getting poor speeds in the evenings which i never used to suffer before so using this site i have been daily checking to see what my line will ytake and find we are both down to 2+ meg and doing teh post code will show 6+ meg has anybody else noticed this or have they just messed about with our 2 lines have spent all morning having a go at bt but getting nowhere

woodchip 14:50 20 Oct 08

You may be sharing the same line as next door

jolorna 14:55 20 Oct 08

we shouldn't be, or he shouldn't be sharing as he is on adsl max and i didn't think they put you on a shared line for that

jolorna 15:03 20 Oct 08

logging out now will look back in tonight, is anybody else finding their's the same, unless they have a problem at the exchange and won't say

jolorna 20:44 20 Oct 08

will tick resolved as nobody else has the same problem

jolorna 07:10 21 Oct 08

everything back to normal now, they must have been playing around at the exchange

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…