Sagem MyV-65 data cable and pc software

vienna1981 21:21 11 Jun 04

HI there, I recently purchased a data cable for my Sagem MyV-65. The cable works only with software for uploading my sim details but not for pictures etc. I downloaded sagem's 'my pictures and sounds' software for this but apparantely I need an official sagem data cable for this to work. The problem is I cannot find an official cable anywhere and so am stuck with this unofficial one which has its limitations. So if anyone knows of any software out there that will enable me to upload photos from my phone to my pc using the unofficial cable, could they please let me know? Or if anyone knows where I can purchase an official sagem MyV-65 data cable, could they let me know too? Thanks in advance for all help.

SANTOS7 22:54 11 Jun 04

click here hope this is what your looking for

vienna1981 22:59 11 Jun 04

thanks...i have decided to return the unofficial data cable i had so that I can get a refund to buy a new one. I will keep the link you have given me in mind as I have seen another couple of offers on ebay that I am keeping an eye on for now. Thanks for the response :]

vienna1981 10:42 18 Jul 04

ended up buying one off of ebay which seems to work brilliantly

spuds 11:47 18 Jul 04

I placed this in the forum recently, which could be of possible interest click here

A dedicated site to the Sagem MYV65 click here This man would seem to have the answers!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…