Sagem [email protected] 800 modem dies on me !

alpeshxp 22:37 01 Feb 05

Recently signed up for Talk Talk broadband package but have had a mare getting it to run on my Mesh Athlon pc running Win98SE.

Basically problem is once connect to TalkTalks broadband service through the Sagem [email protected] 800 modem supplied by them and via USB port at back of pc, can only surf for one or two minutes before the modem switches off and connection is lost.

The two green indicator lights on modem turn off indicating it has lost power and I cant get it to start again unless reboot my pc (or pull the USB connection plug out of rear of modem & reinsert). Dont think its a USB power issue since have tried using mains power USB hub port but same problem occurs. Have had look in Control Panel - Power Management and nothing irregular there either.

Modem does work since can access TalkTalks service using my laptop which has Windows XP.

Any solution would be most appreciated since very annoying not being able to log onto service.

deke 00:18 02 Feb 05

Try looking here i dont know if it will help but it,s a start.
I have the same modem on xp and it,s been fine.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…