Sage Act! content help needed

rsturbo 19:09 18 Mar 15

i want to import a spreadsheet into Act! i know how to do this but in spreadsheet i have fields that dont match up with Act! i can map the contact sections ok, i need to know how to add new fields in Act!

eg in spreadsheet i have name address phone etc. i also have columns such as subject1 subject2 notes etc. how do i get these into Act! its a new Act! database so dont have to worry about conflicts etc

basically i have a database of customers and what we have sold them and when the warranty is due etc. i need to get this into a proper CRM system so we can be more professional about contacts we have and interactions with them.

HeatherBackus 19:25 18 Mar 15

I want my account and any data that applies to me removed from this other persons account. Since it is being US d to cover up there false actions... Thank you!

rsturbo 21:51 20 Mar 15

i'm sorry Heatherbackus i dont understand what you mean. is my account being used against you? i am concerned if that is the case then my account has been hijacked. if a moderator is reading this please look into it or explain what is the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017