Safety advice on new German hardware

graham√ 20:08 21 Oct 03

'Das Machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren musten keepen das cotten-pickenen hands in das pockets - relaxen und watchen das blinkenlights. '

The Spires 20:25 21 Oct 03

I ran that through 'Free Translation' on the web & got:

'The Machine is not fur gefingerpoken and mittengrabben. Easy is snatch the springenwerk, blowenfusen and poppencorken with spitzensparken. By do not be fur guilds the idiot. The rubbernecken sightseeren musten keepen that of cotten-pickenen hands into the pockets - relaxen and watchen the blinkenlights.'

Nothing more to add it would seem.

mark e 20:36 21 Oct 03

I have sent an email to a friend (German Teacher) will post back ASAP if not resolved.

Mark

Djohn 21:59 21 Oct 03

Don't think your friend will understand it either. It's graham√ speak! :o)

graham√ 22:04 21 Oct 03

:-)

mark e 22:06 21 Oct 03

Are you getting me at it?

or is it kosher.

graham√ 22:12 21 Oct 03

Sorry, it's an old one I just came across, and wished to share it with those who didn't see it first time around.

Mango Grummit 22:22 21 Oct 03

LOL, du spinnst

Djohn 22:24 21 Oct 03

I've just read the translation on your other thread. Excellent! ;o)

Jack D 22:30 21 Oct 03

What translation? It's all gobbledegook.

Djohn 22:34 21 Oct 03

click here Sounds about right! [I think} :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…