Safe version of Mahjong

kimtrnc 23 Jul 11

I love this game, but everytime I find it on-line, it comes with "nasties" Anyone point me towards a really safe (and preferably ad-free) version. Willing to pay for it, if I really have to.....

What a sad person I am...!!

Procrastinus 23 Jul 11

Try this:

link text

Pineman100 23 Jul 11

I can't help you, kimtrnc, because I've only even played mah-jong "live" against other people.

But you're certainly not sad! With the possible exception of chess, MJ is probably the most mentally demanding game in existence, with many dozens, if not hundreds of ways of winning (not that I ever do!).

mehim 23 Jul 11

It comes with windows 7 and possibly earlier versions like vista if I remember correctly.

mehim 23 Jul 11

your games may be turned off, this is how to get them http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Where-are-my-games

Border View 23 Jul 11

Hi, I bought Ultimate Mahjongg 15 from Play com. Think it cost about £3 and was post free.

Just search mahjongg within play com and you will find quite a few discs.

Good luck - watch out for "waterfall" its addictive.

kimtrnc 23 Jul 11

Borderview - you are a star - exactly what I was hoping for.Of course, I may never be seen again......

Just ordered it, and may never be seen on this forum again ...(Do I hear someone saying "thank god"

Cheers Kimig

Border View 23 Jul 11

Kimig - Enjoy

Borderview

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message