//some 3rd party need geo

Safe Mode Probs

Vindaloo 12:19 29 Sep 04

Could someone out there please help me solve this prob i have getting into safe mode.
I have tried the F8 key way but no joy their,is there onothere way getting to it,i would be greatful if someone could help.

wednesday 13 12:22 29 Sep 04

I don't know how to fix it but until you do, turn on your computer, after about 20 secs, reset your computer to get the options. If it's an older keyboard, try different keys.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:38 29 Sep 04

What operating system?
F8 works for XP but mst be pressed at correct time!

Keep Tapping F8 immediately the POST screen (shows drives /cd/dvd) ends and befor the XP log with the blue bars.

Gongoozler 12:38 29 Sep 04

Usually the F8 method is the best one for getting into Safe Mode. While Windows is loading and while the progress bar is moving across the screen, keep tapping the F8 key and you should get into Safe Mode. If that doesn't work, then try this one that I jus discovered here. click here

From the Windows Start menu, click Run. In the "Open" box, type the word msconfig and click OK.

Under the BOOT.INI tab, put a tick in the box for /SAFEBOOT and click OK. Click Restart when prompted.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:13 29 Sep 04

Safe Mode click here

Vindaloo 14:47 29 Sep 04

Thanks once again prob solved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…