Safe mode problem!

davdav234 15:38 14 Dec 10

hi, just wondering if anybody can advise- i put my pc into Safe mode in order to remove some programs and i cant seem to get it out of safe mode. when i go to select "Start Windows normally" the pc stays in safe mode?? any thoughts anyone? thanks

rdave13 16:12 14 Dec 10

How did you get to safe mode? You might have to open 'msconfig' and unselect safe mode.

woodchip 17:19 14 Dec 10

Keep Tapping F8 as its starting then choose start PC normal, after it starts try restarting

woodchip 17:21 14 Dec 10

Keep Tapping F8 as its starting then choose start PC normal, after it starts try restarting

PS in Safe Mode also try MSCONFIG in the run box then under General choose Normal Startup by putting tick in the box

davdav234 18:32 15 Dec 10

thanks you

in your first comment do you mean re starting when the pc is booting up? how would i do that?

or when the pc has booted up?

thanks ill try the msconfig

woodchip 18:50 15 Dec 10

When the PC is booting up Keep Tapping F8 this will should then show a List to choose from on how to start your PC one of these is Normal Startup, choose that first. If its a no go, let it go to Safe Mode and try the MSCONFIG rout as above

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…