Safari on a windows 7 64bit computer

Migwell 10:19 AM 25 May 13

Can I install Apple Safari onto my Windows 7 64 bit computer, as I am using it on an iPad and my iPhone and feel it would be better to use a common programme on all my situations?

Chronos the 2nd 10:27 AM 25 May 13
  Woolwell 11:09 AM 25 May 13

Just be careful what else comes with it. I have Safari on my W7 64bit PC. But I prefer IE10 and Chrome.

hssutton 11:36 AM 25 May 13

Same as Woolwell I have it on my W7 64bit, but prefer Chrome

Migwell 15:13 PM 25 May 13

I am also trying very hard to get away from Google. I want to basicaly dump them, whith all their spying. I thought as I am using Safari on the Apple things I would be better off using using their system, if I could.

Migwell 20:13 PM 25 May 13

OK now that's done, I now have Safari, and it works OK. The next thing is, how can I get my iPad 4 to work with my Canon ip4700 printer?

Migwell 20:14 PM 25 May 13

Oh and I forgot my iPhone 4 on ios6.1.3 I also would like to be able to print from this.

Woolwell 21:41 PM 25 May 13

I don't think that you will be able to print from the iPad or iPhone with the IP4700. I don't think that the IP4700 has wifi capability or Ethernet and you will need a printer that is Airprint compatible Airprint basics. There isn't any real difference for printing between the iPad and iPhone.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED