S3PROSAVAGE GRAPHICS updates

ARNY 20:37 26 Aug 05

Where can I get an update on this graphics card?

What is the best graphics card to use for games ?

THANKYOU ARNY

citadel 21:02 26 Aug 05

It depends on your system, if it is a laptop you will not be able to fit a graphics card. If it is a desktop you may be able to fit one if the motherboard has a agp slot. The type of card depends how powerful your computer is and which games you want to play. A graphics card will give a big boost as the onboard prosavage not very good.

Taw® 23:23 26 Aug 05

If I am not mistaken the s3pro is not supported under Win XP so looks like new card. This will depend on the rest of your system, mobo etc. post back with all details. Alternativley go to click here and follow procedure under graghics card

pk470 01:52 27 Aug 05

You must be running an old computer my six year old computer has this on board,anyway type your pro savage S3 drivers into google but the driver update is five years old.

pk470 01:53 27 Aug 05

You must be running an old computer my six year old computer has this on board,anyway type your pro savage S3 drivers into google but the driver update is five years old.

DieSse 11:21 27 Aug 05

A write up about S3 ProSavage drivers click here

DieSse 11:23 27 Aug 05

"The best graphics card to use for games"

- please describe your system - type, processor, processor speed, RAM size, OS - etc - then some advice is possible.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…