S3 Graphics Crap

Rhuddlan 14:39 30 Apr 03

Make sure that none of you out there buy a computer with this graphics card, I have been told by Currys that I need a new graphics card, as mine is now serveley damaged, as my games crashing every time I play on them, particluary FS2002, I have done everything you can think off, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and software, reinstalled XP, updated the drivers and disabled all startup services in msconfig, but still it contines to crash, also I have changed the refresh rate to 60 in display properties, which I have been advised to buy Currys, my guarantee ran out 4 weeks ago and last week I got fed up and took it to Currys and they then told me that if I brought it in before the guarantee had eneded, I might of had a chance of getting a new PC, but of course there's no chance of that now, this has been happening for the past 3-4 months, really I should of taken it into Currys a lot earlier, but didn't think that the graphics card had a serious problem, anyway just a bit of advice for everyone out there, if anyone's got any for me I would be most grateful, thanks, Rhuddlan.

rickf 15:27 30 Apr 03

Seems your only option is to upgrade the card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…