rw cd

keith48 13:19 20 Jun 03

I have just started using rw cd
no problem recording
no problem opening
but I am unable to eject disc without closing down and restarting my computer whats wrong ?

Confab 13:25 20 Jun 03

what software are you using and whats your o/s.

Regards

Dr. Charles 14:14 20 Jun 03

If you are using nero as you software then after recording look at the left bottom hand side and there are 2 boxes. Is it ticked that says shut down the computer after recording ? Or something like that.

If so untick it and you are away

Regards

Charles

Dr. Charles 14:15 20 Jun 03

Also look in options this is there as well.

keith48 15:56 20 Jun 03

I am using nero 5
Its only when using re cds that I eject without restarting my computer, all the rest eject no problem, if I go to nero, recorder scroll down to eject media it ejects neiher will control+E after opening a file on a rw cd all other cds are no problem
regards
keith48

keith48 17:52 20 Jun 03

Whenever I go into Hotmail I get a message which says error on page. Although I can send and receive e mails I cannot forward an open e mail , I cannot access the Quick address book this also says error on page. I have to go to contacts list.
I can only delete messages by going to manage folders,and deleting messages from there.If I have an open e mail and try to delete it I get error on page message. If I use another computer to access Hotmail I don't have any problems at all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…