Runtime errors

great dog 08:58 30 Jul 07

I keep getting various runtime errors,my computer is xp and running ok.I use avg,adware and cc cleaner,what are runtime errors,are they harmful can i cure them?.

grizzley 13:07 30 Jul 07

have you tried a registry cleaner or run a anti-virus software. for more advice on runtime errors and a possible cure, put your error code or just write runtime errors into the search bar i just did this and it gave me plenty of advice even though i do not have runtime errors it is worth a try anyway. also if you have a runtime error code or message please post that message onto this site for further help.

birdface 14:38 30 Jul 07

Make sure your Flash and Java are fully up-dated.Now since the last Microsoft up-dates for Net framework.I have had problems just the same as yours.I downloaded Dial-a-Fix to delete them from computer.And started getting the same message as soon as I try Microsoft up-dates.Or try Control Panel.Administrative Tools, Services , Scroll down to DNS Client and make sure it is set to automatic, Or check that you are getting the proper download speed.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…