Runtime Error using Adobe Premier Elements

Scrivers 22:30 17 Sep 10

Can anyone tell me what a "Runtime Error" is? I've been using Adobe Premier Elements for video editing for years and it's suddenly decided to crash during the rendering/processing final phase. The message is "Runtime Error
Program: C:\Program files(x86)\Ad....
R6025
Pure virtual function call"
Any advice would be greatly appreciated

northumbria61 23:22 17 Sep 10

Info on Runtime Errors & Causes - click here

northumbria61 23:26 17 Sep 10

Also see here - click here AND at the bottom of this link -

Other software program calling a pure virtual function

This is a software error that should be addressed by the software developer or the developer of any add-ons used with that program.. If you're the end-user of a software program generating this error see if the program has any updates and if no updates are available make sure any additional software or program add-ons are uninstalled, if you continue to experience issues contact the developer for a solution and/or work around.

Scrivers 11:47 18 Sep 10

Many thanks Northumbria61. I'm trying uninstal and clean re-install again and starting from scratch. I'm wondering whether my cleanup programmes - CCleaner and Advanced System Care or Ultimate Windows Tweaker may have upset things. I'll leave those dormant whilst I re-try

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…