Runtime error r6025

BLUELEN 21:42 18 May 07

when trying to view items on ebuyer.com keep getting runtime error r6025 purevisual function call.Can I get rid of it myself ( if so how please) or do I have to buy some registry cleaning software. Thanks

Technotiger 21:50 18 May 07

Hi, run CCleaner click here this is a free reg cleaner and very highly thought of on this Forum.

BLUELEN 22:10 18 May 07

Have just run CCleaner but runtime error still appears.I just clean the tenp internet files, should I have ticked any other boxes or do I need something else? Thanks

Technotiger 22:14 18 May 07

Hmm, I should have said run ccleaner leaving everything ticked as per default when opened.

BLUELEN 22:28 18 May 07

Should I tick the system,windows exp and advanced boxes and run it again?

BLUELEN 22:18 25 May 07

Still got the runtime error. Does anyone know how to re-set Ccleaner to it's default settings so i can try again.I only have it to clean temp internet files at the moment.Not sure what other boxes are ok to tick. Thanks

Technotiger 07:20 26 May 07

Hi, when I open my CCleaner, most of the boxes are already ticked, so I then simply click on Run CCleaner.

Under Cleaner Settings .. Windows tab, the only boxes NOT ticked are ... Autocomplete Form History, and under Advanced none of the boxes are ticked.

Under Applications tab, the only box NOT ticked is Saved Form Information.

Snec 07:35 26 May 07

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…