Runtime error and card reader problem

eysha1 14:29 PM 26 Aug 12

I am going to Post two questions together on here to save time. The card reader problem is still ongoing so no solution to fix it yet but still hoping, read my last post entry all about it.Any help wil be great. The second problem is a runtime problem with a programme - it says - RUNTIME ERROR. THIS APPLICATION HAS REQUESTED THE RUNTIME TO TERMINATE IT IN AN UNUSUAL MANNER. What does that mean and how do i fix it? I can re-install as i have the disk but wondered why it happened and did it have anything to do with my card reader? Also, while i am here, each page on the net i go to now says there is a script error on the page and do i want to continue? Seems like the problems are multiplying now. Any help would be great so thank in advance. E.

difarn 15:23 PM 26 Aug 12

Runtime Error

You could try resetting Internet Explorer - there is a Fixit in this article or steps showing you what to do. However this will mean that IE is returned back to its original state without the add-ons/customisation that you may have carried out.

Script errors usually occur if your browser is Internet Explorer. Try...

Tools > Internet Options, then the Advanced tab, disable script debugging if the above has not cured it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…