Runtime error

kev57 14:59 30 Jun 03

I keep getting an error message saying "A runtime error has occured, do you wish to debug" any help from any of you kind people please, running WinXP Home, This has only started since doing a format yesterday, many thanks in advance

spikeychris 16:27 30 Jun 03

1. Open Internet Explorer.

2. Click on Tools, then on Internet Options.

3. Click on the Advanced tab.

4. Look for the "Disable script debugging" line and put a check mark in the box.

5. Now look for the "Display a notification about every script error" line and remove the check mark in the box.

Andsome 16:40 30 Jun 03

Agree 100%. I did this at the suggestion of my local shop. Then when he made me a new machine I did this before I even used it. No one seems to know why this facility which causes nothing but trouble is there.

spikeychris 16:59 30 Jun 03

Website developers find them useful when testing Web pages. There is the option to display the actual script error when a page does not appear properly due to problems with its scripting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…