Runtime error 70 -permission denied

holly polly 21:05 01 Oct 03

Hi any body got any idea what the runtime error implys ,i get the error on every bootup,as usual all answers greatfully recieved -hol pol...

Kitz E Kat 21:41 01 Oct 03

Try Ctrl ALT and DEL , to see what program is causing the error, its a VB error, so you need to find out what prog is causing it.....

I think!!!!!!

Yours
Kitz E Kat

alan 2273 22:18 01 Oct 03

type Runtime error 70 into google, there are lots of answers.

Kitz E Kat 22:36 01 Oct 03

But they relate for the most part to specifc programs, can't find a 'on size fits all' answer....

yours

Kitz E Kat

woodchip 22:55 01 Oct 03

What is your OS, if 98 start safe mode keep pressing f8 when you start comp then go to start/run type msconfig click startup tab and remove ticks in box's but leave tick in system tray. then try a reboot. if it start you should reinstate the ticks you removed one at a time restart after each until the problem comes back the you know what the problem is

holly polly 17:59 03 Oct 03

Gday all ,sorry it's took so long to write back ,iWoodchip i have used msconfig as you instructed ,and identified thhe runtime problem file as shared prem :c/windows\system shared prem exe ,i have located the file within windows and deleted it ,problem cured ,it is obviously something to do with my installation of adobe premier ,though after deleting it adobe premier still works fine ,it is with gratitude ,i thank you, for all who posted ,much obliged -hol pol

holly polly 18:01 03 Oct 03

Once again a big thankyou to all who posted ,espescially you Woodchip ,cheers-hol pol...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…