Runtime Error

BornIn63 13:55 02 Jan 03
  BornIn63 13:55 02 Jan 03

Can anbody plaese help recently I have started to get the following message "runtime error do you wish to debug error at line 1 invalid character"

recap 14:00 02 Jan 03

BornIn63, could you please give more details: Operating system, program in which this error is comingup in.

BornIn63 14:28 02 Jan 03

Sorry OS is ME. Only comes up when I enter any website I am using AOL having changed from Freeserve. I have norton Internet Security enabled and Norton Anti-Virus as well. But dis- abling these makes no diference

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:32 02 Jan 03

In IE go to tools-internet options-advanced and make sure 'disable script debugging' is TICKED and 'dispay a notification about every script error' is UNTICKED.

G

spikeychris 14:35 02 Jan 03

Just go to Internet options and click the advanced tab put a tick in "dissable script debugging" and untick display a notification about every script error"

All this does is it Specifies whether you want to turn off your script debugger, if one is installed. Script debuggers are used by Web site developers to test programs and scripts on their Web pages.

Chris

wetterfugal 14:42 02 Jan 03

I bet you wished you had said that Gandolf

spikeychris 14:46 02 Jan 03

Is there an implication to that...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…