Running program automatically after firewall start

Installer. 11:07 20 Apr 03

Does anyone know of a way of delaying a program which runs from XP homes startup folder. What I need to do is run Powerquest Datakeeper automatically, say 2-3 minutes after booting. It would normally run straightaway, but Zone alarm pro causes it to be "unable to start system monitoring" I thing this is because Z.A.Pro takes a while to load, and datakeeper just hangs in middle of splash screen and then when Z.A.Pro runs gives the error shown above.
Dont really find xp's scheduler much use because there are only logon/startup or fixed time options.

dazadude 11:28 20 Apr 03

removing Zone Alarm and Datakeeper from the normal startup sequence and making a batch file to launch one after the other, then call the batch file in the normal startup sequence instead.

Should work.

Belatucadrus 11:36 20 Apr 03

click here for Startup Delayer

Installer. 11:44 20 Apr 03

Thanks people, I thing startup delayer will do the job will tick later if works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…