Running progamme in window not full screen

Linda-259397 10:31 05 Jan 04

I recently purchased a Scrabble2003 which insists on running in full screen, this is really annoying as I like to multitask not just play scrabble, the only way is to save the game each time and exit the programme. Is there any way to force this game to run in its own window and keep the task bar on top? Task bar always on top is already selected but the game ignores this setting!
Any help would be appreciated.

Pesala 10:41 05 Jan 04

You should be able to switch back to other programs using Alter tab, even if Scrabble will only run fullscreen. That seems unlikely, but not impossible. Have a good look at the options or preferences, and the help file.

Linda-259397 10:56 05 Jan 04

Alt did not work but in trying that I tried the windows icon on the keyboard and that does, thank you. I would still be interested to know if it can be run in its own resizable window, but at least I have one answer :=)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…