Running office on a win 8 laptop

jerica 15 Nov 12
Answered

Hi, Looking for a lap top that will run office 2007, but all the new ones have win 8 installed (well most of them anyway) I haven't done anything with win 8 yet and I need to know if it will run office 2007 ok or if there will be a problem. Thanks for any help.

northumbria61 15 Nov 12

Well Microsoft have declared that anything that runs on Windows 7 will run on Windows 8. Personally I can't see there being a problem with MS Office 2007

northumbria61 15 Nov 12

jerica - just found a compatibility list for you for Windows 8 - scroll down to find ASV93 to see list.

jerica 15 Nov 12

Thanks for the info, um cheeky but any recomendations for a £400 laptop????

northumbria61 15 Nov 12

Would have to have a think about that one - what would you be using it for?

northumbria61 15 Nov 12

There's a list for you to look at in the meantime enter link description here

Chronos the 2nd 15 Nov 12

I have Office 2007 installed on a Windows 8 partition and no problem. Not that I use it much as I do not use Windows 8 much.

jerica 15 Nov 12
Answer

OK, thanks folks.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message