Running like is now runfe mode

goldilox69 23:18 22 Aug 09

since my daughter downloaded a game on my laptop, it is now running as if it is in safe mode such as large windows icons etc, and all the symbols on the bottom task bar are also large, how do I revert back to the normal size. I have unistalled the game and rebooted but it hasn't changed, please help !!!

Jak_1 23:43 22 Aug 09

Try a right click on the desktop and select 'Classic Icons'.

Graham. 23:45 22 Aug 09

System Restore is your only hope.

rdave13 00:11 23 Aug 09

In notification area do you have an Nvidia icon or an ATI icon. If so try to change the screen resolution from the graphics control panel.

birdface 00:51 23 Aug 09

Try Control Panel.Taskbar and start menu.Start menu.Customize.And make sure small icons is dotted.Ok.Apply Ok.

If that does not work and you have a scroll wheel on your mouse press down on ctrl button and move the scroll wheel forward or backwards to the proper size.See if any of those 2 work.

Technotiger 06:56 23 Aug 09

Or, right-click on the desktop then go to Properties>Settings>Advanced and re-set the Resolution - don't forget to click on Apply and then OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…