//some 3rd party need geo

Running a full IE window

TheSisko 08:25 22 Feb 03

Hello folks. Just needing a little help. Im planning on doing to projections from a laptop through a data projecter. The thing is, the animation goes beyond something like PowerPoint. Ive done the animation in flash, and I'm wondering if it is possible to run a full IE window, with not toolbars etc. and insert this flash file so I get a full screen effect.

Thanks in advance

TS

AndySD 08:44 22 Feb 03

Im no expert on this....but I seem to remember you can do this in the settings when you export the movie or as a projector file. I will go and see if I can find the details unless others know the route to take.

Gongoozler 08:45 22 Feb 03

Hi TheSisko, this site has a discussion on opening IE in the full screen mode similar to the effect of pressing F11. I think this is almost (but perhaps not quite) what you want.

click here

Gongoozler 08:53 22 Feb 03

TheSisko, this site click here has a suggestion that you use an HTML Application click here. But I don't understand any of it.

AndySD 09:07 22 Feb 03

click here is this what you want?

Ironman556 09:09 22 Feb 03

Go into IE, press F11, then right click the bar remaining at the top and select auto-hide.

Ironman.

jazzypop 11:21 22 Feb 03

As Ironman556 says, F11 is the key - it is also available from View > Full screen

TheSisko 18:32 22 Feb 03

Thankyou to you all, got it sorted now :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…