RuneScape

Scubaman 20:45 PM 02 Apr 12

I have read a few posts regarding the Title and everyone seems to say its secure. A riend of mine had been playing it for 5 years and no problem, but recently her son has noticed that his inventory gone and his game bank emptied. She let him use her log-in and the same thing happened. It was noticed that the last log-in IP address was different, it has been reported but nothing has been done. She says that she has run system restore, run her anti virus but the perpertrator still gets in. She has tracked the IP address to the USA and their net supplier is ComCast.net. Would they be able to do something about this problem. She is worried as her bank details are on her computer.

rdave13 22:08 PM 02 Apr 12

Same happened to my sister in law's account with Microsoft's Xbox. Seems that if you change your password to the email account you registered with it should protect you. Make sure you use a strong password using symbols as well as letters and numbers. Unfortunately what the lad has lost is lost.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…