RunDLL Problem

evolucions 10:49 01 May 08

Hi Guys I have just brought a ne laptop from Dell its a Inspiron 1520 and I completely reset it with the Vista OS CD that came with it because I hated all of the extras they installed because it was really slow and when I installed all of my own software I found that I get a few problems (I have been installing fresh copies of windows for years now though)

one problem i get is that when i switch it on and everything is loading i get this message,

RunDll

Error Loading C:\Users\STEVEA-1\AppData\Local\Temp\nnnlkjhe.dll

The specified module could not be found.

Any one have any idea what this is?.

Diodorus Siculus 10:54 01 May 08

Something is calling on a DLL that is supposed to be in a temp folder for some reason; try running a registry checker.

Can you run the system file checker (SFC)

start, run

sfc /scannow

Diodorus Siculus 10:54 01 May 08

click here for more on SFC

brundle 10:56 01 May 08

Randomly named .dlls are usually a sign of spyware/virus infection. Install update and scan; click here
or Googlepack Spywaredoctor click here

brundle 10:57 01 May 08

And empty your temporary folders first; click here

project 90 11:19 01 May 08

am running that now too i keep getting an error to when i load up vista hope it helps
cheers

evolucions 11:40 01 May 08

thanks for replying all, however still faced with same problem even after trying all of the above.

any more suggestions.

evolucions 16:43 01 May 08

Hi again guys i have tried everything with this problem now and still got the same thing happening are there any more ideas,

PLEASE HELP.

Diodorus Siculus 16:59 01 May 08

Do you want to try to reinstall again from scratch? It may work out this time...

evolucions 17:02 01 May 08

done it three times since getting laptop and i only got it 2 weeks ago but once everything is installed it does the same thing.

my pc is running exactly the same software with vista and works perfect so i know the software installed is vista compatable etc.

project 90 18:14 01 May 08

mine away now dont know how or what programme try searching for combofix and run that

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…