Rundll Errors

kingussie 17:18 17 Mar 05

I am getting a number of errors on C/windows/System 32/MSA 64 CHK.DLL. I looked up on Google and came accross PC MIGHTY MAX which on downloading found 601 Errors on Invalid registry paths
Invalid start up files 2
Invalid shortcuts 116 errors found.
They suggest I pay 100 dollars for them to repair.
Question....Is this the only way to repair the faults and can PC Advisor forum suggest a better way
Thks
Doug

VoG II 17:22 17 Mar 05

This is Spyware click here

Don't pay! Try these for free:

Ad-aware click here Spybot click here AntiSpyware click here

kingussie 17:34 17 Mar 05

Already have adaware and spybot and someone suggested spysweeper but you have to pay for that though it is reccommended by PC World

VoG II 17:36 17 Mar 05

Antispyware then.

Registry checkers/fixers RegscrubXP click here click here

kingussie 16:17 06 May 05

Ran the Dr Geek registry clean up tool which fixed all the problems but again to day the usual RUNDLL error came up on start up. Any ideas

rdave13 19:36 06 May 05

Try running Ccleaner

kingussie 08:16 19 Oct 05

Can anyone advise on how to remove this as none of the above work..Thks

PaulB2005 08:22 19 Oct 05

What exactly does the error say? Perhaps you have removed the problem file but the start up entry remains.

Start Menu, Run..., type msconfig and hit enter.

StartUp tab

See if you can find C/windows/System 32/MSA 64 CHK.DLL listed and uncheck it.

Reboot.

kingussie 08:49 19 Oct 05

It says: "Error loading C:/windows/System32/MSA64CHK.dll" This specified module could not be found. On going to start up that particular RUNDLL is not there but there are some others including one which has part of the system32 msa64 but not the rest. What are these others and can they be removed.

PaulB2005 08:55 19 Oct 05

click here

Also BazookaScanner click here can remove this apparently.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…