Rundll error

Seadog 21:34 26 Apr 05

Recently when start-up on my laptop (4year old Dell Inspiron) I get a rundll error. It says "Error loading NvQTwk" and "the specified module could not be found" does anyone know what this means? And how to get rid of it? I recently updated the drivers for the graphics card, could this be what is causing it? Graphics is Nvidia Geforce 2 go.

VoG II 21:37 26 Apr 05

Yes click here

Which version of Windows?

Seadog 21:47 26 Apr 05

VoG, I'm using Win Xp SP2, the error doesn't seem to cause any problems but it's annoying with it coming up every time I switch on my laptop which is several times a day! It would be useful to delete the command or whatever it is referring to. (Without having to buy a program like the one your link refers to that I won't ever use again!)

VoG II 21:50 26 Apr 05

I wasn't suggesting that you buy anything, just showing you what it is.

As you have XP, in Device Manager choose the roll back option to revert to your previous graphics drivers.

Seadog 22:11 26 Apr 05

Sorry, I didn't mean it that way, about buying the program, it's just the way it came out when I typed it!
Thanks, I will try and revert to the previous driver. If that doesnt work, how about removing the device as well and re-installing the drivers from scratch? I think the problem is either 1) one driver is from Microsoft and the other is from Nvidia or 2) there is a difference between "GeForce2 go" and standard "GeForce" drivers (something about a fixed 60Hz refresh rate)and somehow I have tried to load the standard GeForce drivers................will try later tonight and see what happens Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…