RUNDLL

ponytail 11:02 25 Jul 09

Since I failed and am still failing to install the software for my camera now every time I restart my computer I get what is called a RUNDLL
error it comes up every time I restart the computer.I have been looking for a way to stop the message and found this one.Has anyone used it and what do you do and is it safe.

click here

Graphicool1 12:42 25 Jul 09

What is the reason you can't install the camera software. What do you do and what happens. The probable reason for the RunDLL error is because you've partially installed the camera software and your PC is trying to load it and can't.

Do a 'System Restore' to before you started trying to load your camera software. If this sorts out the RunDLL error, tell us about your installation problem.

oldbeefer2 19:53 25 Jul 09

Running sfc /scannow cured a RUNDLL problem for me (needed the XP disc).

ponytail 11:06 26 Jul 09

Hi Graphicool1
All the details of the problems I had and am still having trying to download my cameras software are on my posting of last week entitled Kodak Software and it would be great if you could help.

ponytail 11:28 26 Jul 09

Hi Again Graphicool1
I tried twice last Friday to do a system restore but was unable to do it.Have just tried again and thought it was going through it even rebooted my computer then I got the message cannot be restored to June 19th no changes made.Am just going to try to install the software again now and will let you and anybody else who might be able help know what happens.I am still getting the RUNDLL error every time the computer is restarted.Wil be back in a short time.

ponytail 13:39 26 Jul 09

Hi All
Just tried to install the cameras software again
Error code were
Original software 1324x17x2951053040x

Latest version 1324x17x2103064800x

The RUNDLL message is
Error loading c\Docume~1\Alluse~1\Applic~1\Kodak\Easysharesetup\Regis~1\Registration_8.0.30.1sxt

The specified module could not be found

I hope this makes sense to someone out there as I need to get my camera hooked up to the computer.

Graphicool1 13:54 26 Jul 09

Does you PC comply with the following System Requirements?...

Operating System Compatibility
WINDOWS XP1, WINDOWS VISTA

Processor Speed
INTEL PENTIUM IV, 1.2 GHz

RAM
512 MB minimum

Hard Disk Space
200 megabytes

Language Support
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Portuguese, Czech, Turkish, Polish, Russian

WINDOWS XP SP2 or later is required

Installation Instructions
Verify that your computer meets the system requirements.
NOTE: APPLE QUICKTIME Player is required for some software features. Visit APPLE to download the latest version of the QUICKTIME Player.

If yor answer to the latter question is yes, did you do the following before trying to install?

Disconnect all accessory devices from your computer (digital camera, camera dock, printer dock, photo printer, card reader, etc.).
Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
Close all programs.
Download the software.
When the download is complete, select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak EasyShare > Kodak Easyshare software.
IMPORTANT: If you have a large picture collection, allow a few minutes after your computer restarts before starting EASYSHARE Software. EASYSHARE Software windows appear after your previous picture catalog has been updated.

ponytail 14:11 26 Jul 09

Hi Graphcool1
The answer to all those questions is yes

Graphicool1 14:58 26 Jul 09

Are you trying to load this 'Easyshare' software from a disk or did you download it from the Net?

Graphicool1 15:23 26 Jul 09

I think the swiftest way for you to resolve this problem is for you to... click here

User-1229748 15:28 26 Jul 09

it may be worth giving ccleaner a run and then starting afresh click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…