RUNDLL

Pete 20:56 25 Apr 04

When i log into windows XP I get a error message box titled RUNDLL. Within the box it says " Error loading C:\WINDOWS\image.dll.The specified module can not be found"...
I assume it has something to do with the start up function,but i dont know what !...any ideas what i should do to deal with it.
Thanks

woodchip 21:01 25 Apr 04

Go into Start\Run and type MSCONFIG press ok then go to startup tab and remove all tick’s except Anti-Virus Firewall and may be System tray restart and see how it goes you can had one at a time back then check until you find the one that is the problem

VoG II 21:07 25 Apr 04

If that doesn't work, run CWShredder click here

Pete 21:18 25 Apr 04

Thanks for the suggestion Woodchip,but when i tried it ,the error still came up.
Anyone know what this message means !.I would like to understand what it is telling me,so help me identify it

VoG II 21:19 25 Apr 04

As above.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…