RUNDLL

Fayboy Slim 12:36 11 Mar 04

I have loaded Windows XP up and I keep getting a window titled RUNDLL, says in this window, error loading C:windows\downloaded program files\bridge.dll the specified module could not be found.Could anyone help me sort this out or tell me where I could get the missing file from.

anon1 13:54 11 Mar 04

browse to C:windows\downloaded program files\bridge.dll
locate the file called bridge.dll and delete it. then go to start/run type msconfig click startup tab locate the "bridge" and remove the tick then click ok. If you are having trouble finding the file named go to start click on search click "all files and folders" then in the top box type "bridge.dll" without the quotes. When you find it delete it. It is a remnant of something that was not properly uninstalled. After you have done all/any of that restart the pc

anon1 13:55 11 Mar 04

Of course if you cannot find the file just look for the referenc in msconfig and untick it. If that fails it will be into the registry but onmly if you are confident to do that.

anon1 18:21 11 Mar 04

I see from your other post that it is resolved. So what worked? It is useful to allow others to see how things are solved

Fayboy Slim 22:41 11 Mar 04

I went into the regisrty editor and deleted the entry which was asking for the bridge.dll and that solved it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…