run-time error

picklesy 05:47 07 Nov 03

x/p home.can anyone please help with this one,my son payed us a visit last night and i left him alone on the pc,anyway got up this morning and on starting the pc i get this message.run-time error 35752 url is malformed,rebooted a couple of times and ran windows fix file system still the same.i,m at a total loss as to what it,s about any help please.

Jamie.com 05:54 07 Nov 03
  picklesy 06:32 07 Nov 03

jamie.com,thanks for the response,i have had a look and to be honest i am not sure how to go about this,how do i go about finding the avi file .

Jester2K II 09:54 07 Nov 03

The link above has little to do with your problem.

Something (a Visual Basic application) is trying to access a URL (Internet address) but it can't because of a bug in the code.

Not being funny - but have you got up to date Anti Virus software? If not try click here for AVG 6 free Edition. I suspect something (a buggy virus maybe) is on your PC and is starting with the PC hence the messsage.

picklesy 14:30 08 Nov 03

Jester2K II.thanks for response,i am running norton anti-virus got it set for auto updates i also check there site regulary just in case.i will run a full scan and let you know results.sorry it took so long to reply a few family problems keeping me away from pc.hopefully i,ll get some time to resolve this.once again thanks.

picklesy 15:59 08 Nov 03

ran full virus scan plus ad-aware re-booted still same message on start up any help please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…