Run time error

Bagsey 07:45 27 Aug 03

Just recently I have been getting a pop up message telling me that A RUN TIME ERROR has occured. Line 1 Syntx error do you wish to debug. I have never seen this before so am not sure what it is all about and whether I should debug etc. Is it a geniune error message or another advert. Your help and experience would be appreciated. Thanks

-pops- 08:13 27 Aug 03

Assuming this is in Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, Advanced. Check that the box Disable script debugging is TICKED and the one below Display a notification - - - - is UNTICKED.

If it is this problem, don't worry, the fault is at their end not yours.

Bagsey 14:33 27 Aug 03

Thanks for that info. Hopefully that will cure this very annoying popup. I was checking and it only seemed to happen on this PCadvisor site????
I never had it on my desk top only on this lap top unfortunately my desk top machine has died and am waiting and waiting for Mesh to get it fixed. Anyway thanks for your advice.

-pops- 14:36 27 Aug 03

If those alterations did require to be make then it is almost certain you will not have any more problems.

Bagsey 17:30 27 Aug 03

Problem solved many thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…