Run the gambit of virus checks and zilch

portofcall 11:54 26 Oct 03

I have run Norton 2004, AVG, The Cleaner, Spyblaster, Swatitpro, Trojan 609, PC Doorguard 3 and still have the following message: Infected File JodeitorV1.1B.client virus in HijackThis.exe. found by PC Doorguard 3. Furthermore, I keep getting diverted back to another website which I did not even know existed. I have to continually close the program down 5/6 times before it seems to disappear. This has got to mean there is an embedded trojan lurking in something. Can't believe my antivirus programs can't seem to locate and eliminate. I update often! So, is there a solution out there?
Thanks.

cycoze 12:19 26 Oct 03

try having a go with Trojan Remover from click here , there database lists this trojan , and the software claims to be able to remove all traces of it .

mikef. 14:58 26 Oct 03

What operating system? if ME or XP it is prbably in your restore file, if so you'll have to switch off system restore run your anti virus and then switch your restore back on, you'll loose your restore points but it is the only way to remove it from restore.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…