"Run a DLL as an App"

imperial4cereal 00:46 26 Dec 06

Upon windows startup I recieve a "Run a DLL as an App" error and usually just send a report. It doesnt seem slow my performance at all. I'm running XP Home Edition SP2 and I've swept with Spy Sweeper and Norton 2006 and nothing infectious appears to be present. I could really use some assistence in making this come to a stop. Keep in mind I'm not a computer wiz =P

Rigor mortis 01:26 26 Dec 06
  imperial4cereal 02:24 26 Dec 06

I just finished that and I'm unsure if I should system restore. The reason being, I wasnt able to before. I kept getting "System Restore Incomplete" but now that I have no prior dates to restore to, is there any reason to use it? Oh yeah, I still get the message on startup.

main identity 03:00 26 Dec 06

do a google search for Run a DLL as an App and see what you get or click here click here:*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

main identity 03:02 26 Dec 06

also try here click here

imperial4cereal 03:34 26 Dec 06

Well, nothing google came up with works. So I looked farther into the error itself. The error signature gives the AppName; rundll32.exe. As I said before, I have yet to find anything infectious so is there perhaps a way to repair this application?

main identity 06:12 26 Dec 06

try here it might help

[url]click here[\url]

imperial4cereal 06:45 26 Dec 06

Alright, heres what I did. I ran msconfig and basically turned off all the startup programs and went through them until I found which was causing it. In the end it was my ATI Catalyst drivers so I simply uninstalled/reinstalled the card. Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…