Rugby World Cup Spreadsheet

parrynz 09:43 03 Sep 07

Not sure if this is the correct forum but I have created a spreadsheet to keep track of the Rugby World Cup. Some may remember the football one I did.

This is totally free and contains no advertising.

click here
regards,
Graham

Quiet Life 14:25 03 Sep 07

Congtratulations on a first class job. Very informative and useful. As Scotland where I was born or Portugal where I live are unlikely to feature for long I hope NZ make it this time.

Smiler 14:56 03 Sep 07

All well and good but what about us poor people with Excel 2000 :-(

wrg 15:25 03 Sep 07

Quite Life

Have more faith in your national team. It's what keeps us Scots going (until we exit early that is) but it never stops us dreaming.

parrynz 16:17 03 Sep 07

Hi Smiler, I just dont have Excel 2000 installed unfortunately. If I find someone who has it I will check that out. You can try downloading the 2002/2003 version and see if it works but Microsoft tend to change the objects between versions so sometimes theres issues between versions. Let me know how you get on.

Smiler 16:48 03 Sep 07

Wouldn't open the 2002-2003 version in 2000 so I downloaded OpenOffice and then save your file to my hard drive and opened it in OpenOffice.
Excellent work parrynz. :-)

parrynz 18:37 03 Sep 07

Thanks Smiler, I never tested in Open Office. What version did you use - 2.2.1?

Graham

VoG II 18:51 03 Sep 07

Excellent stuff Graham.

I confirm that it functions correctly in Excel 2007 :o)

parrynz 19:02 03 Sep 07

Hi Smiler, I downloaded Open Office and you can see the spreadsheet but macros dont work. I dont think OO converts VBA over so it's not really a satisfactory option.

hallc 20:49 03 Sep 07

Just downloaded it and it`s great thanks a lot and best of luck for your team

MaxUpload 08:18 04 Sep 07

Excellent - thank you my friend!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…