Rtus - Are you awaiting response from him?

flecc 12:18 02 May 03

Rtus regrets that due to a major line fault in his country area, he will be offline for up to 10 days.

Apologies to those who he was in the midst of helping.

flecc 19:03 02 May 03

Refresh for the evening visitors.

spikeychris 19:09 02 May 03

Good evening Mr flecc. Re: Rtus off-line for ten days..TEN DAYS...240 hours,...I'd need treatment...

Sir Radfordin™ 19:09 02 May 03

Thats some fault...shame he can't post in the consumerwatch ;-)

VoG™ 19:19 02 May 03

I really hope that Rtus survives this - what an ordeal!

Rtus 15:08 17 May 03

Id like to thank Flecc for his assistance and this posting ..I hate the thought of leaving any posted thread in limbo..So hopefully some one stepped in to help . My apologies to those I could not get back to.. As you can see Im back full service restored..It took 3 Bt engineers all that time to sort it the last guy rang my mobile at 9.30 this morning to ask what was wrong ? with my line..(I could put ast'i watsits but I dont want to be told off).. The past month has been horendous One thing or another..I almost had to increase my medication......Hopefully I can get back to normal now..

spikeychris 15:17 17 May 03

Nice to have you back Rtus...

Rtus 15:28 17 May 03

Its Good to be able To be Back . And Im looking Forward to the BT compensation offer ! I may be able to buy a mag with it..Thanks spikeychris

spikeychris 15:32 17 May 03

"I may be able to buy a mag with it.."...I doubt you'll get that much ;o)

VoG™ 15:33 17 May 03

Welcome back from me as well.

Rtus 15:52 17 May 03

spikeychris I can dream though Eh...
& Ta very m VoG™

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…