//some 3rd party need geo

"rsturbo" Howdju do that?

hairshirt 00:11 28 Aug 03

I read your post and replys, good one!(interesting) But I am
really curious as to how you set the link to the
site in your message? I am learning internet at the moment and Iv'e never seen this before, is it just pasted in to you message? appreciate it!
Strum.

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:15 28 Aug 03

It is done automatically. Just type out the web address with the www in front and it will appear as a 'click here'.

G

sil_ver 00:25 28 Aug 03

If you copy the site in the address bar then paste it into response you are not so likely to make a mistake.

Peverelli 00:32 28 Aug 03

Is it just me, but every time you post I'm getting "email to GANDALF <|:-)>" src="discuss/images/mailto.gif" width=14 border=0>" instead of an envelope next to your name?

Sorry hairshirt for intruding on your thread.

Djohn 00:40 28 Aug 03

No! I see it too, not on all of his post, but on several, this one looks ok. j.

Forum Editor 00:41 28 Aug 03

It's just you, or to be more precise, it's your browser. It happens occasionally - you're seeing the source code instead of the mailto.gif (which is the little envelope).

powerless 00:43 28 Aug 03

*Ahem*

Always see it with GANDALF <|:-)> posts. Well few are ok!

Forum Editor 00:43 28 Aug 03

Two of you are seeing it.

Let's not have a chorus of "so am I" though - poor hairshirt is probably getting an email each time someone posts in his thread.

hairshirt 12:26 28 Aug 03

Thanks all, I'll try it out! Cheers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…