RSS How do I use it ?

gel 12:50 31 Jul 05

Hello
I use firefox and have downloaded an extension from sage which seems to be a free RSS for firefox. It looks very simple and interesting ,but being a simple chap, for the life of me I cannot understand what to do. A bit of help from the' big boys or girls' would be appreciated
gel

powerless 15:50 31 Jul 05

Click Tools and select Sage.

You'll then have a task pane open on the left of the firefox browser.

Click Options and select Manage Feed List.

Click File, New Bookmark, the fields are self explantory, but for Location add your RSS link from the websites you visit [not all may have a link]

For example the PCA RSS feed is http : // www .pcadvisor . co . uk / rss / pcadvisor . xml [ click here ]

Place a Check in "Load this bookmark in the sidebar".

Click OK.

Then Exit the Bookmarks Window.

On the Sage task pane there sould be an icon with two arrows click it and all feeds will update. Below this should be your feeds and you click e'm you can read 'em.

Firefox has support for RSS already, any reason for this extension?

gel 19:34 31 Jul 05

Thank you 'powerless'.
I can now make it work.
The reason for getting the extension was because I did not understand what to do with Firefox and I thought another approach would help.
Now I understand
Thank you very much
gel

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…