RPC server unavailable

I am trying to install Namo Webeditor 4
during installation I get an error message : Setup failed to launch install engine.The RPC server is unavailable.
I have checked in services and RPC status is started and startup type is automatic.RPC locator startuptype is manual. From what I gather these settings are both correct so I am somewhat bemused.
Any ideas anyone

Ta Pootie

JIM 20:44 28 Jan 05

trying the link to download WebEditor 6.0 Trial Download.See if you have the same problem as with version4 ?

click here

Tried this idea Jim. right at the end of installation I got and error message which included the line "catastrophic failiure".
I guess I'll have to look around for something else.
I just need to build a simple site for the covers band I sing in and HTML and Xml are way out of my league so I need a ready made solution
Thanx anyway

JIM 22:39 28 Jan 05

Thanks for the feed back, was hoping your problem may have just been a poss sp2 and older program compatibility issue.Seems as though you may have XP problem.

In the meantime try popping over to the WebDesign forum,may have an idea or two for you(web wise)

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…