Roxio slide show-Music

flobby 10:55 28 Aug 05

Hi,
I can do slideshows and insert music that is played while the pictures are showing.Using Roxio Easy Media Creator Basic DVD, But now I have done a large number of pictures and the music ends before the pictures finish.
I know I can get the pictures to fit the music But they are only on the screen for 1 or 2 seconds.
How can I add another music track or loop the one I am using.
Cheers
Flobby

GroupFC 17:05 28 Aug 05

In the storyboard if you just click to add a sound track and then find the track that you want to add, and open it, you should get a box pop up saying background audio already applied do you want to replace it. If you click no then the new track will be added to the end of the already existing one.

You can then adjust the duration of the show fo fit the total soundtrack, or edit the sound track to fit the existing time of the show.

I have just recently completed several slideshows using Roxio Easy Media Creator Basic DVD, so I think I know my way around it reasonably well. If you want any further help just post back.

HTH.

flobby 19:23 29 Aug 05

Thank You.
It has done the job successfully
Cheers,
Flobby

GroupFC 22:17 29 Aug 05

Glad to have helped!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…